Pet Check-In By A Pet Sitter
$15.00 or $30.00
(Depending on Location and How Many Pets)
A short visit (15 minutes or 30 Minutes). This visit will include feeding your pets, offering fresh water, doing potty breaks or litter cleaning, short walking or running, some cuddling or playing, and of course, socializing with your pet.
Pet Check-Ins are a great way to break up the day for a pet who may be at home for a bit, but who may not require a full walk or extended amount of exertion.
$5.00 per Additional Pet (if 2 or More)
$5.00 -$10.00 additional for Last Minute Visits (24 Hours Before Service/Day Of)
Delay of Service Fee
Attempts of gaining entrance into the property through a security guard/ guard. If the entrance is denied and advise that we are not on the list. This fee will apply and services may not be able to be performed or shortened. If this occurs more than once during time of service the following charges will occur.
- 1st Deterrent – No Charge
- 2nd Deterrent – $5.00
- 3rd Deterrent – $10.00
- 4th Deterrent – $15.00 or more
Additional Visit Charge, if we have to return
Holiday Surcharges are applied to services requested on and around the weekday and weekends of Holidays. Including:
- New Years’ Eve/ New Years’ Day – December 31st/ January 1st.
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Washington’s Birthday – Third Monday of February.
- Good Friday and Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day – Last Monday of May.
- Independence Day – July 4th.
- Labor Day – First Monday of September.
- Columbus Day – Second Monday of October.
- Veterans Day – November 11th.
- Thanksgiving Day – Third Thursday of November.
- Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day – December 24th/25th.
Services that are scheduled that fall on or around Major Holiday(s)/ School Breaks that are canceled will not be refunded or credited.
Holiday Surcharge Pricing:
- $5.00-$10.00 per Visit for 15/30-min
- $10.00-$20.00 for 1-hour Visits
- $15.00- $25.00 for Overnight Stays